Best Travel Spots In The World – What’s on your travel bucket list? If you’re like most people, the more you go, the more you add to your bucket list. So when the editors of the Big 7 Travel website announced their list of the world’s top 50 bucket list, we stopped in our tracks and started checking boxes.
The website surveyed 1.5 million social media audiences to determine the best bucket list destinations in the world. According to Sarah Clayton-Lean, head of content at Big 7 Tour, it’s the first site to collect the album. “Travel bucket-lists became the most common trend in previous surveys when our readers were asked what travel content they would like best,” Clayton-Lee said. “So our curiosity got the better of us and we wanted to know what places people are dreaming of for 2019/2020.”
Best Travel Spots In The World
The event includes a list of the world’s top 50 bucket list most beautiful places on earth. “White sandy beaches are still a must-visit for many, and vibrant cities also appear on many bucket lists,” says Clayton-Lee. Countries with beautiful natural scenes and world-famous attractions took first place: 22% of the places on the list have white sandy beaches, and 52% are cities.
The 13 Best Places To Visit In Europe In 2023
In a study, Big 7 Travelfound more likely to add a destination to their list if they saw it on social media, and 33% of people search for destinations on their Instagram feed. “Instagram is inspired by travel, it makes sense to address this in cities with different neighborhoods (like Cape Town Bo Kaap),” says Clayton-Lee.
Balito made a list of the 50 most popular bucket lists in the country, but there were also some unexpected choices. “The Top 10 list has many dream destinations, but there are a few surprises on the list: the Paro Valley in Bhutan or Virunga National Park in Congo, for example,” Clayton-Lee said. “I think that there is a great demand for the need to broadcast, and I can only assume that social media (and Netflix, in the case of Virunga!) is responsible for the proliferation of these wonderful places.”
An interesting factoid found in research: Most people have an average bucket list of only 11 destinations, with the hope of visiting seven in their lifetime. Although there are many places on your bucket list, this list will make you dream of places near and far. Read the world’s top 50 bucket lists and what the Big 7 Tour has to say about each.
1. Bali, Indonesia: “You will find beaches, volcanoes, komodo dragons, and bears that are home to elephants, orangutans, tigers. Basically, it is paradise. Bali has been on social media at least once in the past. Seven days, which is popular in 2019. “white bucket.”
Top 10 Tourist Attractions In India You Have To See
2. New Orleans: “A charming city known for its street music, festive vibes and fusion of French, African and American cultures, NOLA is a city full of adventure in any city and a must-visit on everyone’s list.”
3. Kerry, Ireland: “One of the most beautiful counties in the west of Ireland. Kerry’s mountains, lakes and beaches are postcard-perfect, before you add Killarney National Park. The charm of quaint little towns like Dingle.”
4. Marrakech, Morocco: “This ancient walled city is home to mosques, palaces and beautiful gardens. It is known as the Red City because of the colors of the brick walls that surround the city. The Medina is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.”
5. Sydney: “Sydney is known as one of the largest and most beautiful cities in the world. It’s not hard to be surprised; the city has beautiful beaches, great adventures and entertainment everywhere.”
Bucket List Travel: The Top 50 Places In The World
6. Maldives: “This tropical nation in the Indian Ocean consists of more than a thousand coral islands. It is home to some of the world’s most luxurious hotels, with white sand beaches, overwater villas and restaurants, and clear blue waters.”
7. Paris, France: “One of the world’s most beautiful cities, Paris is at the top of many buckets. Here you will see many bright sights: the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral. The list is endless.”
8. Cape Town, South Africa: “Cape Town is a dream destination: endless natural forms and rock formations, pastel pink neighborhoods and turquoise waters.”
9. Dubai, USA: “The high-flying city of the United States, Dubai is one of the most beautiful places you’ll visit and is frequented by Big 7 Travel readers.”
Of Africa’s Most Amazing Places To Visit
10. Bora Bora, French Polynesia: “Bora Bora is Tahiti’s most famous island. How about overwater bungalows and underwater adventures? It’s something on our bucket list.”
11. New York: “New York is one of America’s most exciting cities. It has great high-end sights, world-class cuisine and culture, and more than you can do in a lifetime. Each of the city’s five boroughs has its own unique characteristics; it’s almost impossible to narrow it down.” “.
12. Dubrovnik, Croatia: As George Bernard Shaw once said, “Those who seek heaven on earth come to Dubrovnik.” “With winding roads, steep walls and a UNESCO World Heritage listed Old Town, it’s no wonder Dubrovnik is such a popular destination.”
13. Edinburgh, Scotland: “With the historic Edinburgh Castle towering above the city, a sharp culture and the incredible friendliness of the locals, it is the world’s greatest city.”
Best Places To Visit In Vietnam
14. Rome, Italy: “Whether it’s your early 50s, the best thing about this city is that you always find something new every time you walk around its beautiful streets.”
) and dramatic landscapes. Nestled between China and India, Bhutan is a mysterious country that prides itself on affordable tourism. Paro Taktsang, a Himalayan Buddhist Sanctuary, can be found here. “
16. Jaipur, India: “Jaipur is known as the ‘Pink City’ because of its colorful terracotta buildings. It was first ordered by the Maharaja (Sawai Ram Singh) to impress Prince Albert during his visit to India in 1876. It should be painted a different color.”
17. Waikato, New Zealand: “Waikato, in New Zealand’s North Island, is home to disturbing underground caves, beautiful rain and the quiet town of Hamilton. But the area’s main attraction? A Middle Earth adventure on a movie set
Best Summer 2023 Vacation Ideas Around The World
18. Havana, Cuba: “The capital of Cuba is 500 years old and a riot of color. The brightly painted buildings and vintage cars make Havana a photogenic dream.”
19. Tokyo, Japan: “Visiting Tokyo is like visiting the future – flashing neon lights, brilliant technology and yet a rich sense of culture and history.”
20. Antarctica: “Earth’s southernmost climate, Antarctica is a destination for a lifetime. Nowhere else can you compare the extremes of this snowy landscape. It’s not an easy journey, but you’ll be rewarded with a wonderful white desert; icy sea boats, and species of whales.”
21. Vancouver, Canada: “Vancouver is surrounded by water, but close to mountains and world-class art, restaurants and
Best Places To Visit On The East Coast: Top Vacation Spots
23. Krüger National Park, South Africa: “Kriger National Park is a vast area in northern South Africa that is home to an abundance of wildlife. The park offers a variety of safari experiences that allow you to escape the city and get back to life in nature.”
24. Santorini, Greece: “Santorini is indeed a group of islands, Thira, Tirassia, Aspronissi, Palea, and Nea Kameni. The beaches of black or red sand and liquid blue water make for a perfect vacation. It’s no wonder that the most popular bucket list is white one.” to be out of their tables.
25. Moscow, Russia: “Moscow, the cosmopolitan capital of Russia, is a great place to visit at any time. The domes and bells ring in more than 600 churches from the city, and the sense of history will be great. It will be for culture lovers. The museums and the theater will amaze.
This Really Cool Map Shows The World’s Top Tourist Destinations
27. London, England: “Pretty pink restaurants, futuristic space toilets and sky-high views of London. Of course, all the classics: Big Ben, red telephone boxes and world-class museums and galleries.”
28. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: “Rio de Janeiro has always been one of the most beautiful cities in the world, with famous landscapes and attractions.”
29. Petra, Jordan: The ancient Nabataean city of Petra in southern Jordan is surrounded by red rocks and steep valleys.
Must See Venice Attractions & Their Histories
Be aware that 70% of Hong Kong is mountains and a beautiful paradise. Various locations and buildings full of knowledge provide an insight into HK. “