Best Places To Travel In The World With Beaches – What’s on your travel bucket list? if you are like most people the more you travel The more places you add. So when the editors of Big 7 Travel announce their list of the world’s 50 best destinations, We stopped walking and started checking boxes.
The site polled its 1.5 million-strong social audience to determine the best destinations in the world, according to Big 7 Travel’s Head of Content, Sarah Clayton-Lea, and this is the first time the site has compiled this list. “Bucket lists were a trend that came up again and again in a previous survey that asked our readers what type of travel they liked best,” Clayton-Lea says. take over And we want to know what destinations people are dreaming of in 2019/2020.”
Best Places To Travel In The World With Beaches
The world’s top 50 results include some of the world’s most beautiful places. “White Sand Beach is still a must-visit place. And vibrant cities are on many people’s dream list,” says Clayton-Lea. The country, with its beautiful natural landscapes and world-renowned landmarks, tops the list: 22% of the destinations on the list have white-sand beaches. and 52% is the dominant city.
The Top 10 Places To Visit In The World
In a Big 7 Travel study, people were more likely to add a destination to their list if they saw it on social media, and 33% of people searched for vacation destinations on their Instagram feed.” And more than a third of our readers say they watched it. As travel inspiration on Instagram, it makes sense that cities with colorful neighborhoods (like Cape Town’s Bo Kaap) are popular,” Clayton-Lea says.
The list of the 50 most popular destinations in the world has been rounded off the list. But there are still some unexpected options. Clayton-Lea says, “The top 10 list has a lot of dream destinations. But there are some surprises on the list, such as the Paro Valley in Bhutan or the Virunga National Park in the Congo,” Clayton-Lea said. Netflix, in the case of Virunga!), is responsible for publishing these amazing places.”
An interesting finding revealed in this study: Most people have, on average, only 11 places on their bucket list. and hope to visit seven of those places in their lives. no matter how many locations you have With this ranking, you’ll find your dream destination far and wide. Read on for the world’s 50 best destinations and what Big 7 Travel has to say about each one.
1. Bali, Indonesia: “You’ll find beaches, volcanoes, Komodo dragons and elephant sanctuaries. orangutan and tiger It’s basically heaven. You’ve probably seen pictures of Bali on social media at least once in the last seven days, as it’s the most popular destination for 2019.”
Where To Travel In 2023: The Best Destinations To Visit
2. New Orleans: “A lively city known for its street music. festive atmosphere And the fusion of French, African and American cultures is worth the trip.”
3. Kerry, Ireland: “Western Ireland is one of the most beautiful counties in the country. Kerry’s mountains, lakes and coastline are postcard perfect. And that’s before you add to Killarney National Park, the unique little town of Daingean adds to its charm.”
4. Marrakech, Morocco: “This ancient walled city has mosques, palaces and lush gardens. It is called the Red City because of the color of the brick walls that surround the city. Medina is a UNESCO World Heritage Center.”
5. Sydney: “Sydney is known worldwide as one of the largest and most iconic cities in the world. Finding good activities why is it not difficult The city has beautiful beaches. great coffee shop and great entertainment no matter where you look.”
Best Places To Live In The World
6. Maldives: “This tropical Indian Ocean country of more than 1,000 coral islands is home to some of the world’s most luxurious hotels, white sandy beaches, underwater villas and restaurants. and the bright blue sea.”
7. Paris, France: “One of the most iconic cities in the world. Paris is at the top of many people’s bucket lists. You’ll see many famous landmarks here: the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral – the list is endless. at the end”
8. Cape Town, South Africa: “Cape Town is an ideal place to visit: endless natural beauty and cliff-top scenery. pastel pink neighborhood and the turquoise waters.”
9. Dubai, United Arab Emirates: “UAE’s flying city. Dubai is one of the most glamorous destinations you will ever visit. and very popular with Big 7 Travel readers.”
Best Places To Travel In May
10. Bora Bora, French Polynesia: “Bora Bora is Tahiti’s most famous island. How about an overwater bungalow and underwater adventure for you? For us, it’s everything we want from a dream destination.”
11. New York: “New York is one of the most exciting states in America. It has stunning views. Great arts and culture And more activities to do than you can only do in life. The five cities of this city had special properties, it was almost impossible to reduce.”
12. Dubrovnik, Croatia: “As George Bernard Shaw once said, ‘Those who seek heaven on earth should come to Dubrovnik’ with its narrow streets, cliff-side bars. and the old town that has been registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site No wonder Dubrovnik is such a popular place.”
13. Edinburgh, Scotland: “With the old Edinburgh Castle towering over the city culture on black hoes and amazingly friendly locals. This is one of the greatest city breaks in the world.”
This Awesome Map Summarizes The Best Time To Visit Every Country In The World
14. Rome, Italy: “Whether you’re coming to Rome for the first time or in your 50s, the best thing about this city is that you’ll discover something new. Every time you walk down a beautiful street”
) and stunning scenery. Bhutan is located between China and India. It is a mysterious country that prides itself on sustainable tourism. Here you will find Paro Taktsang, a Buddhist sanctuary in the Himalayas.
16. Jaipur, India: “Jaipur is known as ‘The Pink City’ due to the pale terracotta buildings It was originally built to accommodate Prince Albert’s visit during his visit to India in 1876 at the behest of the Maharaja (Sawai Ram Singh). illegal things”
17. Waikato, New Zealand: “Waikato region on New Zealand’s North Island. It is home to a large underground cave. lush rainforest and the bustling city of Hamilton
Bucket List Travel: The Top 50 Places In The World
18. Havana, Cuba: “The capital city of Cuba is nearly 500 years old and colorful. Havana is a photogenic city with colorful buildings and vintage cars.”
19. Tokyo, Japan: “Visiting Tokyo is like visiting the future. sparkling neon light amazing technology But there is still a touch of culture and history.”
20. Antarctica: “The southernmost continent in the world Antarctica is a once-in-a-lifetime destination. white desert scenery Kayaking in frozen seas and whale sightings.”
21. Vancouver, Canada: “Vancouver is surrounded by water but close to mountains and has great food, restaurants and restaurants.
Where To Go In July In 2023
22. Los Angeles: “In a city with year-round sunshine, Attractive bars, beaches and hikes Had an amazing experience in Los Angeles. No wonder there are almost 5 million ‘LA’ hashtags on Insta.”
23. Kruger National Park, South Africa: “Kruger National Park in northeastern South Africa is a vast area of wildlife. This park offers all kinds of safari experiences. Gives you the opportunity to escape from the hustle and bustle of city life and return to nature.
24. Santorini, Greece: “Santorini is actually the archipelago of Thíra, Thirassia, Asproníssi, Palea and Nea Kaméni, with beaches of black or red volcanic sand and clear blue water. This is a great vacation spot. With the sunset Santorini is famous for, it’s no wonder it’s one of the top bucket list destinations.”
25. Moscow, Russia: “The capital of Russia. Moscow is a beautiful destination to visit in every season. The city’s colorful domes and bells ring from more than 600 churches, and it has a nice sense of history. people in culture will be very impressed with the museum and the ballet.”
Best Places To Travel In February Around The World
26. Singapore: “Singapore is a small island city in southern Malaysia that punches well on a global scale. It is a modern city with colorful buildings. The Bridge of the Future and the Cloud Forest
27. London, England: “Pretty pink restaurant, futuristic space-age bathroom. and wild skyline views are just some of your favorite things about London. And, of course, all the classics: Big Ben, red phone booths. and the museum of the class and the gallery.”
28. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: “Rio de Janeiro has always been one of the most iconic cities in the world. with instantly recognizable landscapes and landmarks.”
29. Petra, Jordan: “The ancient Nabatean city of Petra in southern Jordan is surrounded by beautiful red rocks and steep gorges. The wonders of the world are without a doubt Jordan’s most treasured treasures and attractions.”
Best Places To Retire In 2023: The Annual Global Retirement Index
It is known that 70% of Hong Kong is mountains and lush parks. Colorful playgrounds and sci-fi apartment blocks give Hong Kong an edge.”