Tourist Destination Of The World – What’s on your travel bucket list? If you’re like most people, the more you travel, the more places you add to your to-do list. So when the editors of the Big 7 Travel website announced the list of the world’s 50 most popular destinations, we stopped short and started ticking the boxes.
The website surveyed its social audience of 1.5 million people to determine the best places on the world’s to-do list. According to Sarah Clayton-Lea, chief content officer at Big 7 Travel, this is the first time the site has made this list. “Choicelist travel was a trend that kept coming up in previous surveys when we asked our readers what type of travel content they most enjoyed consuming,” says Clayton-Lea. “So our curiosity took over and we wanted to know what destinations people are dreaming of for 2019/2020.”
Tourist Destination Of The World
The results of the list of the world’s 50 most popular destinations include some of the most beautiful places on the planet. “White-sand beaches are still a must-visit for many, with vibrant towns popping up on many people’s bucket lists as well,” says Clayton-Lea. Countries with naturally beautiful landscapes and world-famous landmarks came out on top: 22% of the destinations on the list have white-sand beaches, while 52% are iconic cities.
Why Egypt Should Be Your Next Travel Destination
In the study, Big 7 Travel found that people were also more likely to add a destination to their list if they saw it on social media, and 33% of people search for vacation destinations on their feed Instagram. Instagram for travel inspiration, it makes sense that cities with colorful neighborhoods (like Bo Kaap in Cape Town) made a difference,” says Clayton-Lea.
Bali tops the list of the 50 most popular destinations on earth, but there are also some unexpected choices. “The top 10 list contains a lot of expected dream destinations, but there are a few surprises on the list: Paro Valley in Bhutan, for example, or Virunga National Park in Congo,” says Clayton-Lea. “I think it shows a big appetite for a need to get off the net and I can only assume that social media (and Netflix, in Virunga’s case!) are responsible for spreading awareness of these amazing places.”
An interesting fact discovered in the study: most people have an average to-do list of just 11 places, with the hope of visiting seven of those places in their lifetime. No matter how many places are on your to-do list, this ranking will have you dreaming of places near and far. Read on to find out the top 50 destinations in the world and what Big 7 Travel had to say about each one.
1. Bali, Indonesia: “You’ll find beaches, volcanoes, Komodo dragons, and jungles home to elephants, orangutans, and tigers. Basically, it’s paradise. Chances are you’ve already seen a picture of Bali on social media at least once in the past seven days because it’s such a popular destination for 2019.”
Popular Tourism Sites Will Be Developed Into Iconic Destinations, Reveals Tourism Minister
2. New Orleans: “The bustling city known for its street music, festive atmosphere, and blend of French, African, and American cultures is well worth the trip. NOLA is a city filled with adventure at every turn and should be on everyone’s must-visit list.”
3. Kerry, Ireland: “To the very west of Ireland lies one of the country’s most scenic counties. Kerry’s mountains, lakes and coastlines are picture postcard-worthy, and it’s is before adding Killarney National Park. Unique small towns such as Dingle add to its charm.”
4. Marrakech, Morocco: “This ancient walled city is home to mosques, palaces and lush gardens. It is known as the Red City thanks to the color of the brick walls that surround the city. The medina is a center of the Unesco World Heritage.”
5. Sydney: “Sydney is known around the world as one of the biggest and most iconic cities on the planet. It’s not hard to find amazing things to do; the city has beautiful beaches, great cafes and world-class entertainment wherever you look.”
Of The Most Beautiful Places In Turkey
6. The Maldives: “This tropical Indian Ocean nation is made up of more than 1,000 coral islands. It’s home to some of the most luxurious resorts in the world, with white-sand beaches, villas and under-the-radar restaurants. seascapes and brilliant blue waters.”
7. Paris, France: “One of the most iconic cities in the world, Paris is at the top of many people’s wish list. You will see so many famous landmarks here: the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Notre-Dame cathedral… the list is never-ending.”
8. Cape Town, South Africa: “Cape Town is a dream place to visit: endless natural beauty and clifftop views, pastel pink neighborhoods and turquoise waters.”
9. Dubai, U.A.E. : “The U.A.E’s high-flying city, Dubai is one of the most glamorous destinations you’ll ever visit, and is particularly popular with Big 7 Travel readers.”
Politifact Florida: Is State The World’s Top Travel Destination?
10. Bora Bora, French Polynesia: “Bora Bora is Tahiti’s most famous island. How about the overwater bungalows and underwater adventures? For us, that’s all we can expect from an unmissable destination.”
11. New York: “New York is one of the most exciting states in America. With charming upstate landscapes, world-class cuisine and culture, and more things to do than you could possibly imagine. make it in a lifetime. The city’s five boroughs all have special characteristics; it’s nearly impossible to narrow it down.”
12. Dubrovnik, Croatia: “As George Bernard Shaw once said, ‘Those who seek heaven on earth should come to Dubrovnik.’ With its winding streets, cliffside beach bars and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Old Town, it’s no wonder Dubrovnik is such a popular place.”
13. Edinburgh, Scotland: “With historic Edinburgh Castle towering over the city, culture in spades and wonderfully friendly locals, this is one of the greatest city breaks in the world.”
Travel Around The World Vector Background And Template With Famous Landmarks And Tourist Destination Elements For Travel And Tour Design. Vector Illustration. 4929356 Vector Art At Vecteezy
14. Rome, Italy: “Whether it’s your first visit to Rome or your 50th birthday, the best thing about this city is that you’ll always discover something new every time you stroll through the quaint streets.”
) and spectacular landscapes. Nestled between China and India, Bhutan is a mysterious country that prides itself on sustainable tourism. Here you will find Paro Taktsang, a sacred Himalayan Buddhist site.
16. Jaipur, India: “Jaipur is known as the ‘Pink City’ for its pale terracotta buildings. This was originally done to impress the visiting Prince Albert on his tour of India in 1876 by order of the Maharaja (Sawai Ram Singh). Even today, it is forbidden to paint buildings another color.”
17.Waikato, New Zealand: “Waikato, a region in New Zealand’s North Island, is home to huge underground caves, lush rainforest and the bustling city of Hamilton. But the main attraction of the region? An adventure in Middle-earth on the film set of
The 40 Most Beautiful Countries In The World
18. Havana, Cuba: “Cuba’s capital is almost 500 years old and a riot of color. Brightly colored buildings and vintage cars make Havana a photogenic dream.”
19. Tokyo, Japan: “Visiting Tokyo is like visiting the future – flashing neon lights, incredible technology – but there is still a rich sense of culture and history.”
20. Antarctica: “The southernmost continent on Earth, Antarctica is a once-in-a-lifetime destination. Nowhere else can compare to the extreme remoteness of this snowy place. It’s not an easy trip. to do, but you’ll be rewarded with breathtaking scenery, white wilderness views, icy sea kayaking, and whale sightings.”
21. Vancouver, Canada: “Vancouver is surrounded by water but close to the mountains and has art, restaurants and shopping.
Travel Around The World Vector Design With Famous Landmarks And Tourist Destination Of Different Countries And Places In Blue Background. Vector Stock Vector Image & Art
22. Los Angeles: “In a city with year-round sunshine, glamorous bars, beaches and hikes, there are countless amazing experiences to be had in Los Angeles. It’s no wonder there are has nearly 50 million ‘LA’ hashtags on Insta.”
23. Kruger National Park, South Africa: “Kruger National Park is a vast area in northeastern South Africa that is home to a wide variety of wildlife. The park offers safari experiences of all kinds, allowing you to escape the hectic city life and get back to nature.”
24. Santorini, Greece: “Santorini is actually a group of islands; Thíra, Thirassiá, Asproníssi, Palea and Nea Kaméni. Black or red volcanic sand beaches and clear blue waters make it an ideal vacation spot. With its famous Santorini sunsets, it’s no wonder it’s one of the most popular destinations on the to-do list.”
25. Moscow, Russia: “Russia’s cosmopolitan capital, Moscow is a beautiful destination to visit in any season. Colorful domes and chimes ring out from over 600 churches across the city, and the sense of history is immense. Culture vultures will be impressed with the museums and the ballet.”
Portugal Won The Oscar For The Best World Tourist Destination
26. Singapore: “Singapore is a small island city-state south of Malaysia that punches above its weight globally. It’s a modern city with colorful buildings, futuristic bridges and a cloud forest .”
27. London, England: “Pretty pink restaurants, futuristic space-age toilets, and jungle views are just a few of our favorite things about London. And of course, all the classics: Big Ben, red phone booths and world-class museums and galleries.”
28. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: “Rio de Janeiro has always been one of the most iconic cities in the world with instantly recognizable landscapes and landmarks.”
29. Petra, Jordan: “The ancient Nabataean city of Petra in southern Jordan is surrounded by magnificent red rocks and steep gorges. The wonder of the world is undoubtedly Jordan’s most precious treasure and the biggest tourist attraction.”
Cancun Was The Second Most Visited Destination In The World For 2021
Know is that 70% of Hong Kong is made up of mountains and lush parks. Colorful playgrounds and sci-fi buildings give HK an enviable edge.”
Put it on
Tourist destination of the philippines, world most tourist destination, top tourist destination of the world, tourist destination in the world, top 10 tourist destination in the world, world highest tourist destination, best tourist destination in the philippines, world best tourist destination, top tourist destination in the philippines, tourist destination in the philippines, tourist destination around the world, world famous tourist destination