Travel Destination Around The World – Lifestyle 3 hours ago IKEA U.S. Launches As-Is Online Service Among other initiatives This Earth Month, IKEA USA is celebrating Earth Day all month long with sustainability-focused events and in-store promotions, taking a customer…
Technology 5 hours ago Sony Launches ‘360 Virtual Mixing Environment’ Service for Immersive Audio Production Health 18 hours ago Heart 3D Modeling Research Offers Non-Invasive Diagnosis and Treatment for Aortic Stenosis Resources 19 hours ago Comprehensive Retention: Forge Indi New Allian People Marks to End deforestation
Travel Destination Around The World
Last Funded 19 hours ago PayPal Adds New Features to Complete Small Business Internet Payments Solution PayPal Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PYPL) announced that it has added new features to its integrated payments solution for small businesses. THE…
Top Spots For Solo Travelers At Any Time Of Year
Lifestyle 1 day ago eBay opens ’85 stores’ with largest collection of original Air Jordan 1s ever assembled Health 3 days ago Research findings could pave the way for new obesity prevention and treatment strategies Technology 4 days ago Samsung unveils widespread connectivity . Galaxy Watch and Peloton Devices Health 4 days ago Stanford Medicine Study Finds Heart Shape Can Predict Heart Disease Finances 4 days ago Mastercard Accelerates Sustainable Card Efforts Food & Drink 4 days ago Subway and Andy Roddick Preview at the Club and New Pickle High -Stakes and Pickleball Slam full of stars
Travel 3 weeks ago Qatar Airways Welcomes the Holy Month of Ramadan with Onboard Technology and Lounge Festivities 3 weeks ago Lenovo Focuses on Digital Inclusion Launches Bilingual Lifestyle Keyboard 3 weeks ago Puma Launches Brilliance Pack with ULTRA Tailored for Future Women and KING Technology 2 weeks ago Samsung Unveils Enhanced ‘Try Galaxy’ Technology for Non-Galaxy Users 2 weeks ago Experience AR in a Whole New Way: Nebula’s Windows App Brings Screen Sharing to Nreal Glasses Auto 3 weeks ago Sixth Generation The Camaro beats the Chevrolet. Collector’s Edition Finance Announces 2 Weeks Ago Mastercard Increases Customer Security With New Real Estate Artificial Intelligence ‘Cyber a 3 Weeks On This Way To Better Your Life: The Multiple Virtues Of Technology Le Pont Residences 2 weeks ago Apple introduced Apple to enable Pay Later Consumers will pay for purchases over time Reports and information 2 weeks ago New review of new evidence reveals harmful effects of viewing images of self-harm online and on social media What’s on your travel list? If you’re like most people, the more you travel, the more places you add to your bucket list. So when the editors of the Big 7 Travel website announced their list of the top 50 bucket list destinations in the world, we stopped and started checking the boxes.
The site polled its 1.5 million social audience to determine the best bucket list spots around the world. According to Sarah Clayton-Lea, head of content for Big 7 Travel, this is the first time the website has made this list. “Bucket-list travel was a recurring trend in previous surveys where we asked our readers what type of travel content they most enjoyed consuming,” says Clayton-Lea. “So our curiosity got the best of us and we wanted to know what destinations people are dreaming of for 2019/2020.”
The results of the world’s 50 best destinations include some of the world’s most beautiful places. “White sandy beaches are still a must for many, with vibrant cities high on many people’s bucket lists,” says Clayton-Lea. Countries with beautiful natural landscapes and world-famous landmarks took first place: 22% of the destinations on the list have white sand beaches, and 52% are iconic cities.
Where Is Your Dream Travel Destination?
In the study, Big 7 Travel found that people were more likely to add a destination if they had seen it on social media, with 33% of people researching a holiday destination on their Instagram feed. With more than a third of our readers turning to Instagram for travel inspiration, it makes sense that cities with colorful neighborhoods (like Cape Town’s Bo Kaap) have done it,” says Clayton-Lea.
Balito topped the list of the world’s 50 most popular destinations, but there were also some unexpected choices. “The top 10 list has many expected dream destinations, but there are a few surprises on the list: Bhutan’s Paro Valley, for example, or Congo’s Virunga National Park,” says Clayton-Lea. “I think this shows a great desire to get off the grid, and we can only assume that social networks (and Netflix, in the case of Virunga!) are responsible for spreading the word about these amazing places.”
The study revealed an interesting thing: most people have an average bucket list of only 11 places, with the hope of visiting seven of those locations in their lifetime. No matter how many places are on your bucket list, this ranking will have you dreaming of places near and far. Read the top 50 destinations in the world and what Big 7 Travel has to say about each one.
1. Bali, Indonesia: “You’ll find beaches, volcanoes, Komodo dragons and jungles sheltering elephants, orangutans and tigers. Basically, it’s paradise. Chances are you’ve seen a picture of Bali on social media at least once in the past. seven days, such a popular destination for 2019 as well”.
Lonely Planet Ranks Ultimate Travel Destinations In New List
2. New Orleans: “The lively city known for its street music, festive atmosphere and melting pot of French, African and American cultures is worth a trip. NOLA is a city full of adventure at every turn and a must-see for everyone. – Visit list.”
3. Kerry, Ireland: “This is one of the most picturesque counties in the entire west of Ireland. Kerry’s mountains, lakes and coastline are postcard-perfect, and that’s before you add in Killarney National Park. It adds quaint little towns like Dingle to its charm.”
4. Marrakech, Morocco: “This old walled city is home to mosques, palaces and lush gardens. It is known as the Red City due to the color of the brick walls that surround the city. The Medina is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.”
5. Sydney: “Sydney is known worldwide as one of the largest and most iconic cities on the planet. It is not difficult to find amazing things. The city has beautiful beaches, great cafes and world-class entertainment. Everywhere you look » .
Powerful Reasons Why People Love To Travel
6. Maldives: “This tropical nation in the Indian Ocean consists of more than 1,000 coral islands. It’s home to some of the most luxurious hotels in the world, with white sand beaches, underwater villas and restaurants, and crystal blue waters.”
7. Paris, France: “One of the world’s most iconic cities, Paris is at the top of many people’s bucket lists. You’ll see so many famous landmarks here: the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral. Paris – the list is endless.”
8. Cape Town, South Africa: “Cape Town is a dream location to visit: endless natural beauty and cliff-top views, pastel pink neighborhoods and turquoise waters.”
9. Dubai, UAE: “The UAE city of Dubai is one of the most fascinating destinations you’ll ever visit, and it’s particularly popular with 7 Travel readers.”
Best Family Travel Destinations Worldwide (vacation Inspiration)
10. Bora Bora, French Polynesia: “Bora Bora is Tahiti’s most famous island. How about overwater bungalows and underwater adventures? For us, the bucket list is everything we could want from a destination bucket.”
11. New York: “New York is one of the most exciting states in America. With charming scenery, world-class cuisine and culture, and more things than you can fit in a lifetime. The city’s five boroughs have their own unique characteristics. It’s almost impossible to contain.”
12. Dubrovnik, Croatia: “As George Bernard Shaw once said: ‘Those who seek heaven on earth must come to Dubrovnik.’ With its winding streets, cliffside beach bars and UNESCO World Heritage Old Town, it’s no wonder Dubrovnik is such a popular place.”
13. Edinburgh, Scotland: “Edinburgh’s historic castle towering above the city, with its ornate culture and wonderful inhabitants, this is one of the world’s greatest urban leaps.”
World Travel Destinations Illustration Royalty Free Svg, Cliparts, Vectors, And Stock Illustration. Image 12481481
14. Rome, Italy: “Whether it’s your first time in Rome or the 50s, the best thing about this city is that you’ll discover something new every time you walk its picturesque streets.”
) and dramatic landscapes. Nestled between China and India, Bhutan is a mysterious country that prides itself on sustainable tourism. Here you will find Paro Taktsang, a sacred Buddhist site in the Himalayas.”
16. Jaipur, India: “Jaipur is known as the ‘Pink City’ for its pale terracotta buildings. It was originally built to impress visiting Prince Albert during his tour of India in 1876 at the behest of the Maharaja (Sawai Ram Singh). .Even today, it is illegal painting the buildings any other color.’
17. Waikato, New Zealand: “Waikato, New Zealand’s North Island region, is home to vast underground caves, lush rainforest and the bustling city of Hamilton. But the area’s main attraction? An adventure in Middle Earth on a movie set.
Around The World
18. Havana, Cuba: “Cuba’s capital is nearly 500 years old and bursting with color. Brightly painted buildings and vintage cars make Havana a photogenic dream.”
19. Tokyo, Japan: “Visiting Tokyo is like visiting the future—the neon lights, the awesome technology—but there’s still a rich sense of culture and history.”
20. Antarctica: “The southernmost continent of the Earth is Antarctica