Travel Destination Exploration – What’s on your travel bucket list? If you’re like most people, the more you travel, the more places you can play. So when the editors of the Big 7 Travel website announced their list of the world’s top 50 bucket-list destinations, we stopped and started checking the boxes.
The website polled a social audience of 1.5 million people to determine the best site lists around the world. According to Sara Clayton-Lee, Head of Content for Big 7 Travel, this is the first time the site has compiled this list. “Evening travel was a recurring trend in previous research when we asked our readers what type of travel content they like to consume,” says Clayton-Lee. “So our curiosity got the better of us and we wanted to know what direction people are dreaming of in 2019/2020.”
Travel Destination Exploration
The world’s top 50 travelers list includes some of the most beautiful places in the world. “White sandy beaches are still a must for many people and vibrant cities are appearing on many people’s bucket lists,” says Clayton-Lee. Countries with natural beauty and world-famous monuments are at the top: 22% of the destinations on the list have white sand beaches and 52% are famous cities.
Life Is An Adventure Exploration Stock Photo
Research from Big 7 Travel found that people were more likely to add a destination if they saw it on social media, with 33% of people researching a holiday destination on their Instagram feed. It makes sense that cities with colorful Instagram neighborhoods (like Cape Town’s Bo Kaap) have it for tourism inspiration,” says Clayton-Lee.
Balita topped the list of the world’s 50 most popular bucket-list destinations, but there were also some unexpected options. “There are a lot of dream destinations in the top 10, but there are a few surprises on the list: Paro Valley in Bhutan or Virunga National Park in Congo,” says Clayton-Lee. “I think it shows a great need to go off the grid, assuming only social media (and Netflix in the case of Virunga!) is responsible for spreading the word about these amazing places.”
Interesting facts from the study: Most people have an average bucket list of only 11 cities, with the hope of visiting seven of them in their lifetime. No matter how many cities you have on your bucket list, this chart will have you dreaming of places far and near. Read our list of the world’s top 50 destinations and what Big 7 Travel has to say about each one.
1. Bali, Indonesia: “In the jungle you will find beaches, volcanoes, Komodo dragons, elephants, orangutans and tigers. Basically, it is paradise. You must have seen pictures of Bali at least once on social networks. 7 days because this is the most popular travel destination 2019 list.”
Ways To Travel Purposefully & Responsibly
2. New Orleans: “Known for its street music, festive atmosphere and vibrant French, African and American culture, this city is worth a trip. NOLA is a city full of adventure at every turn and should be on everyone’s bucket list.”
3. Kerry, Ireland: “All the way to the west of Ireland is one of the most beautiful counties in the country. Kerry’s mountains, lakes and beaches are postcard perfect, before Killarney is added to the national park. Picturesque towns such as Dingle. add appeal .”
4. Marrakech, Morocco: “This ancient walled city has mosques, palaces and lush gardens. It is called the Red City because of the color of the brick walls that surround it. The Medina is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.”
5. Sydney: “Sydney is known as one of the biggest and most famous cities in the world. Amazing things are not hard to find; it has beautiful beaches, great cafes and world-class entertainment. Everywhere you look.”
Explore Destination Stock Photos
6. Maldives: “This tropical country in the Indian Ocean is made up of more than 1,000 coral islands. It is home to white sandy beaches, underwater villas and restaurants, and some of the world’s most luxurious hotel resorts with clear blue waters. .”
7. Paris, France: “One of the most famous cities in the world, Paris is at the top of many people’s lists. You will see many famous landmarks here: the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral – the list never ends.” – the end.”
8. Cape Town, South Africa: “Cape Town is a dream destination: endless natural beauty, cliff tops, pastel pink neighborhoods and turquoise waters.”
9. Dubai, United Arab Emirates: “The high-flying city of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates is one of the most beautiful places you’ll ever visit and is a particular favorite with Big 7 Travel readers.”
Travel Destination Exploration App By Yash Tamrakar On Dribbble
10. Bora Bora, French Polynesia: “Bora Bora is Tahiti’s most popular island. How do overwater bungalows and underwater adventures sound to you? For us, it’s everything we want from a bucket list destination.”
11. New York: “New York is one of America’s most exciting states. With its spectacular coastline, world-class cuisine and culture, there is more than a lifetime can cover. Each of the city’s five boroughs is so unique that it is almost impossible to narrow it down.”
12. Dubrovnik, Croatia: George Bernard Shaw said: “Seekers of paradise on earth must come to Dubrovnik.” It’s no wonder Dubrovnik is such a popular destination with its winding streets, cliff-top beach bars and UNESCO-listed Old Town.”
13. Edinburgh, Scotland: “With historic Edinburgh Castle towering over the city, culture and incredibly friendly locals, this is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.”
Explore More Than Space In Huntsville, Alabama
14. Rome, Italy: “Whether it’s your first time in Rome or your 50th year, the best thing about this city is that you discover something new every time you walk through its beautiful streets.”
) and beautiful landscapes. Located between China and India, Bhutan is a mysterious country that prides itself on sustainable tourism. Here you will find Paro Taktsang, a Himalayan Buddhist holy place.’
16. Jaipur, India: “Jaipur is known as the ‘Pink City’ for its bright terracotta buildings. It was originally built on the orders of the Maharaja (Sawai Ram Singh) to impress Prince Albert, who visited during his tour of India in 1876 . Even today. Buildings should not be painted a different color.”
17. Waikato, New Zealand: “Waikato, in New Zealand’s North Island, has huge underground caves, jungles and the bustling city of Hamilton. But what’s the main attraction here? A Middle-earth adventure on the big screen.
Travel’s About A Lot More Than Just A Destination.
18. Havana, Cuba: “Cuba’s capital is almost 500 years old and full of color. Brightly painted buildings and vintage cars make Havana a vivid dream.”
19. Tokyo, Japan: “Visiting Tokyo is like looking into the future – flashing neon lights and amazing technology – but there’s still a rich sense of culture and history.”
20. Antarctica: “Antarctica, Earth’s southernmost continent, is a once-in-a-lifetime destination. Nowhere else can compare to the extreme remoteness of this snowy land. It’s not an easy journey, but you’ll be rewarded with an exciting journey. View of the white desert, ice sea kayaking and whale watching.’
21. Vancouver, Canada: “Surrounded by water, yet close to the mountains, Vancouver has world-class art, restaurants and bars.
Top Spots For Solo Travelers At Any Time Of Year
22. Los Angeles: “A city of year-round sunshine, glamorous bars, beaches and tourism, Los Angeles has endless amazing experiences to enjoy. It’s no wonder there are nearly 50 million ‘LA’ hashtags on Insta.”
23. Kruger National Park, South Africa: “Kruger National Park is home to a vast array of wildlife in northeastern South Africa. The park offers a range of safari experiences and provides an escape from busy city life.” And return to nature.”
24. Santorini, Greece: “Santorini is actually a group of islands: Thira, Tirassia, Aspronisi, Palea and Nea Kameni. Beaches with volcanic black or red sand and clear blue water make it an ideal vacation spot. Sunset on Santorini is a favorite.” No wonder it was one of the most popular lists.”
25. Moscow, Russia: “Moscow, the cosmopolitan capital of Russia, is a great place to visit at any time of the year. The colorful domes and bells of the city’s more than 600 churches ring out, and the sense of history is immense. Culture lovers will be deeply impressed. It has museums and ballet.”
Navigation Explore Of Journey Planning, Travel Destination And Expedition Plan Vacation Trip., Close Up Of Layout Magnifying Glass, Compass, Notebook, Straw Hat On The World Map Background. Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty
26. Singapore: “Singapore is a small island city-state in southern Malaysia that punches above its weight in the world. It’s a modern city of colorful buildings, futuristic bridges and cloud forests.”
27. London, England: “Cute pink restaurants, space-age toilets and jungle views are just some of the things we love about London. And of course, all the classics: Big Ben, the red phone box and a world of museums and galleries”.
28. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: “Rio de Janeiro has always been one of the most famous cities in the world for its recognizable landscape and monuments.”
29. Petra, Jordan: “The ancient Nabatean city of Petra in southern Jordan is surrounded by beautiful red rocks and steep canyons. The wonder of the world is undoubtedly Jordan’s most valuable treasure and tourist attraction.”
Adventure Destination Discovery Travel Exploration Vacation Icon Stock Photo
As you know, 70% of Hong Kong is mountains and parks. Colorful playgrounds and sci-fi residential neighborhoods give HK an enviable edge.”